Saturday, July 4, 2009

Mikey's Laptop is Here!

The laptop came today! I got him this sleek little ASUS that CNET said was good. Mikey was actually hovering when I brought it to the table. He didn't even sit in a chair, he just went at it.

It was incredible, and beautiful, and weird all at the same time. For a while, I just pretended it was my husband back doing his thing. He was never that much of a tech guy -- I mean we only have the one laptop -- but he loved to figure things out and he could work forever on a problem. This was like that. I just sat a while and watched him work on it. When I brought a chair over, he sat down, but his fingers never left the keyboard. I tried to see what he was working on, but I couldn't make sense of it. He had about twenty web pages up, from weather to People Magazine.

I'm just glad he's happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment