Saturday, July 4, 2009

Bath Time

Decided to give Mikey a bath this afternoon.

For those new to the blog, this is an unusual occurrence and has never been initiated my me. Usually, I just find him in the tub, fully clothed, waiting. I turn the water on, he gets wet, then crawls out and strips down. There is no touching -- he doesn't like touching. Sometimes he grabs a towel, but usually he just goes and lays down naked somewhere until he dries off. I leave some clothes out for him and at some point he'll put them on. That's our usual bath time. Today, I tried something different.

He's been so good lately, I decided to try initiating the bath. I actually started the water, got it warm, and called to him to come and take a bath. And he came! He jumped in with his clothes on, but, hey, it's a start!

No comments:

Post a Comment