Saturday, July 4, 2009

Got to Air This Out

I don't know what's going on.

I know, no big surprise coming from me. I mean, I am trapped as the sole caregiver to my semi-catatonic completely deranged and exceedingly dangerous husband. If the neighbors only knew, right?

But he has been on that laptop for a long time. And money is pouring into our account. We're up to $7M! The bank is calling and calling and Steve is no closer to unravelling our mysterious benefactor. But, I think I've found out who it is. The question is how is he doing it?

My husband was part of a program, a special program in the military. I can't say anything -- I barely know anything! -- about it. But he talked about how it would "make him a better soldier." Is this a result of that? They said his body was still working... But how? My husband was a lot of things, but he wasn't very good with investments. We just put money into the TSP and an IRA and that was it. Where is this coming from? How is he doing this?


No comments:

Post a Comment