Saturday, July 4, 2009

He was on the Computer

He sat in his room for three days. He didn't even eat. He still hasn't. I can hear his stomach growling.

I didn't leave me room for a day after the incident. I heard him meowling and I jsut put the pillow over my ears and tried to ignore it. After a while he got quiet. The next day, I got the courage to go back out there -- besides, I was starving. Lord knows how his stomach was.

I don't know what set him off. The yelling? Insulting Bush? He didn't like him when he stil ahd his brain, don't know why it would set him off now. Fact is, I've ghave no idea. But he stayed in his room until last night. I heard him get out and turn the computer on. He was on it the entire night, typing. Constantly typing. I checked it this morning -- no new documents.

Was he just typing on the keys? Some old memory trying to reassert itself? I wish I knew how much of him was left in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment