Saturday, July 4, 2009

Good Day

We had a good day today!

I got out a DVD and watched a movie -- Love, Actually. But the crazy thing is, he came out and watched it with me. Just sat next to me and watched the whole thing! I made him lunch -- about a half dozen PB&J and a bag of Cheetos (his favorite) -- and he sat and ate it. Like a person! I was so thrilled, I made him chocolate milk instead of regular.

I put in another movie (Raiders of the Lost Ark, one of his favorites), and he laid his head in my lap and watched it. I was shocked! He's barely let me touch him since he came home. I ran my fingers through his hair and we just watched the movie until he fell asleep.

What happened to him... I don't know. But something's left in there. I don't care what they say -- my husband is still in there somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment